We offer a scholarship award yearly, available to those who reside in the Twin Lakes Community.
Twin Lakes Community Association accepts applications for the TLCA Scholarship Award in March and April of the current year. Application deadline is April 30th each year. TLCA will award a scholarship award in the amount up to $500.00 to one student from each of the high schools in our area (Winston Knoll Collegiate and Riffel High School). An additional scholarship award maybe given to a resident of the Twin Lakes Community who attends school outside the catchment for various reasons such as French Immersion Programs, Christian or French Institutions, etc.
1. Must be a resident of the Twin Lakes Community.
2. Attendance/acceptance in any post-secondary educational, technical or trades program in the upcoming Fall.
3. Must provide list of any volunteer activities within the community, at school, for charitable organizations, city programs, etc.
4. Must provide the following information: name, address, email address, phone number, high school currently attending, name of the post-secondary educational institute student will be attending and a letter of reference supporting the information submitted to the Association. Please provide detailed information.
5. All submissions must be received on or before April 30 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Entries are restricted to residents of Lakewood, Maple Ridge, Rochdale Park and Skyview.
2. Information provided will only be used for the purpose intended.
3. The Twin Lakes Community Association will award the scholarship in sole discretion.
4. By submitting your name, you agree that should you be the chosen recipient, you authorize the Twin Lakes Community Association to post your name and/or picture and/or details of your submission on the official TLCA website, in the TLCA newsletter and on any official TLCA social media.
5. The Twin Lakes Community Association reserves the right to add/delete/change any aspect of the bursary/scholarship program at any time.
- Jaden Luzny – Winston Knoll Collegiate – 2017
- Jayvn Bulych – Winston Knoll Collegiate – 2017
- Kristi Hayko – Winston Knoll Collegiate – 2017
- Rachel Hamilton – Michael A. Riffel 2016
- Melissa Herdzik – Archbishop M.C. O’Neill 2016
- Todd Pilon – Michael A. Riffel 2015
- Nicole Quintanilla – Regina Christian School – 2015
- Kaylee Hayko and Marisa Cuddington – Winston Knoll Collegiate -2015
- Anna Pham – Archbishop M.C. O’Neill 2014
- Jesseca Beals– Winston Knoll Collegiate 2014
- Brayden Deibert – Micheal A. Riffle2014
- Joelle Nelson – O’Neill High School 2013
- Mackenzie Kent – Winston Knoll Collegiate 2013
- Benjamin Morgan – Michael A Riffel High School 2013
- Ava Tomasiwicz – O’Neill High School 2012
- Lora Margaret Whilhelms – Winston Knoll Collegiate 2012
- Kathryn Merk – Michael A Riffel High School 2012
- Marshall Morgan – Riffel High School 2011
- Michael-Ana Luzny – Winston Knoll Collegiate 2011
- Aliah Nelson – O’Neill High School (French Immersion Program) 2011
- Landon Bessel – Winston Knoll Collegiate 2010
- Alanah Mueller – Michael A. Riffel High School 2010
- Travis Earis – Archibishop M.C. O’Neill High School (French Immersion Program) 2010
- Kyla Hosie – Winston Knoll Collegiate – 2009
- Megan Aresenault – Riffel High School – 2009
Meet Our Executive
Our Executive is comprised of members who all share the same common goal of wanting to improve our community for our family and friends.
Chairperson – Ida Sadowski
Vice Chairperson – Tamara Christensen
Secretary – Kacie Loshka
Treasurer – Donna Inverarity
Membership – Donna Inverarity/Lana Luzny
Facilities Coordinator – Lana Luzny
Community Planning – Wendy McKellar
Newsletter Editor – Kendra LaHaye
Newsletter Distributor – Cal Sadowski
Webmaster – Julie Mesch
Program Coordinator – Cassandra St. Onge
Dance Program Coordinator – Shannon McCallum
Cheer Program Coordinator – Mishayla Kapell
Social Coordinator – Janine Weisgerber
Sign Coordinator – Andrea Resler
Community Consultant – Tawna Ranalli
Get in Touch.
Have questions about our programs, events, or want to get involved? Let us know.